Julianne Lite by Jon Renau • Smartlace Lite Collection
Julianne’s effortless beach waves and celebrated asymmetrical style is now also available in the most innovative SmartLace™ Lite cap.
Julianne Lite is a light hair density wig with a lightweight cap that features a nearly invisible ear-to-ear lace front.
The hand tied mono top provides multi-directional parting and the PU ear tabs allow for the use of adhesive for those wanting extra security.
SPECIFICATIONSItem Number JR-5854 Collection SmartLace Lite Density: 100%
COLOURS SHOWN: MODEL: 14/26s10 • Shaded Pralines n Creme, 6F27 • Caramel Ribbon MIMO: 101F48T • Martini, FS26/31 • Caramel Syrup. WENDY: 27MB • Medium Red Gold ShortcakeCap Design Extended Lace Front / Single Monofilament / Hand tied / PU Ear Tabs / Silicone Nape Cap Size Average Hair Type Synthetic
LENGTHSBang 10.5" • Crown 12.25" • Nape 5.75" • Side 9.5" Weight 3.5
JON RENAU SMARTLACE LITE
SmartLace™ Lite Collection
Ready-to-wear straight out of the box, the SmartLace Lite™ collection features light hair density wigs in a new light weight cap.
This innovative cap offers an ultra-natural looking lace front that extends from ear to ear for the most realistic hairline and allows the wearer to pull the hair up into a ponytail, create off-the-face braids or clip it back for a sleek look!
The silicone nape fits snug against the back of the head to prevent any shifting, and the polyurethane ear tabs are perfect for use with adhesive for those wanting extra security.
- SmartLace™ Lite is LIGHTER than other caps: lighter hair density + lighter cap weight
- Extended lace front: lace front extends/goes into to ear tabs - seamless transition
- PU coated ear tabs (no velvet material like other caps): great for use with adhesive
- Silicone nape: helps for correct placement along with assisting the wig to stay in place
- Realistic looking hairline due to the extended lace front
- Lighter hair density AND Lighter cap weight makes the wearer “forget” they are wearing a wig, more organic feel
- Allows for multiple styling options, i.e., ponytails and up do’s
- Extras security due to silicone strip at the nape
- The use of adhesive is recommended but not required for extra security
- Blake Lite
- Carrie Lite
Traditional Synthetic Fiber:
- Cameron Lite
- Julianne Lite
- Zara Lite
"READY TO WEAR"
• Please note that all wigs & toppers with lace front / monofilament / hand tied areas are created with these areas designed to be worn in any direction.
• When you receive your wig from box, the "READY TO WEAR" statement applies to cut. You may need to provide some minimal styling to your wig or topper dependent on how you wish it to sit.
• A typical example of this is in wigs with fringes / bangs. Some clients wear their fringe forwards, some will side sweep, and some will split the fringe. The fringe is created to sit in any direction. At times, this may come from box sitting to the right or left, or forwards. It may vary on the same wig - this is due to the HANDMADE nature and creation of these to be worn as YOU CHOOSE for your own personal style.
SYNTHETIC FIBRE: the heat of your hands combined with styling product will be required to sit the hair in a differing direction from it is received if you choose to change this direction.
HEAT FRIENDLY SYNTHETIC FIBRE: Using some low heat can easily change the style of your heat friendly synthetic fibre wig or topper.
HUMAN HAIR: If you wet the area, and comb to the required position then blow dry it will allow the position to be changed for you.
• PARTING: another common question we receive is in regard to parting. If there is a FULL MONOFILAMENT TOP - you may receive your wig with a parting set centre or left. You can change this to suit your own requirements with the same methods as described above.
Please just contact us if you have any questions on this.
the MiMo Team
Hand-tied items are done by thousands of different people every day. Therefore, slight variances are expected in all handmade items (Lace Fronts / Monofilament areas and Handtied Areas of hairpieces including colour placement). Some color variation, size variation, density variation etc. may vary slightly. This is NORMAL with any hand made item from any brand.
Manufacturers goals are to make styles as close as possible to the original piece shown every time. Wig Makers are artisans and these employees have many decades of experience; trained to make the items with the same consistency. However, a certain amount of variances are expected in a hand produced items.
Manufacturers often update information on their own websites. Always adhere to manufacturer guidance on care of your product.
Colours may appear different in reality from the swatch provided on screen due to variation in computer monitor displays. We can only supply a colour swatch given to us by the manufacturer. Please be aware of this when ordering.
Colours on human hair will always appear warmer toned than on that of their synthetic counterparts with same name/ colour code. this is because human hair accepts dye differently from the manmade fibres.
Likewise, synthetic and HD fibres will appear slightly cooler toned than human hair - even on the same colour coding / names.
This is not a fault and you must be aware of this. This is absolutely normal. Please contact if you need further advice.
Colours may appear differently on different computer monitors and in differing lighting conditions.